Share your thoughts on World Bank Data

World databank (WDI) to update Malaysia 2015

I was looking for time series on labour force survey statistics for Malaysia up to latest (2015) in WDI and to make comparison with statistics from other countries. However, I found out that WDI only had statistics for Malaysia up to 2014, last updated 22nd July 2016. I also found out most of the data on Malaysia in WDI were only up to 2014. Can you please update WDI to the latest statistics i.e. 2015. Thank you.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NOR HANIZAH ABU HANIT shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    responded  ·  AdminAna (Admin, World Bank Data) responded  · 

Thank you for your message. Labor market series in the World Development Indicators (WDI) database are updated in the second half of the year (usually in the September release of the WDI). Currently, 2015 figures for a number of WDI indicators for Malaysia, including national accounts data, are available.

The main WDI updates take place in April, July, September, and December. At that time, the most recent information is included, based on availability.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Thank you for visiting the World Bank's Data Help Desk. Please review the terms of use for this website. Your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Developer Info

Feedback and Knowledge Base