The population estimates in the Subnational Population Database cover the year 1990 to the most recent year for which total population data are available in the World Development Indicators database. The estimates refer to July 1 of a specified year.
New and returning users may sign in
- What is the Subnational Population Database?
- What are the sources for the subnational population data?
- What is the estimation period for the Subnational Population Database?
- What are the methodologies used in estimating the subnational population data?
- How are the first-level administrative division used in the Subnational Population Database?
- Why do the estimates in the Subnational Population Database sometimes differ from official statistics?
No results.Clear search results
- Country Classification 6 articles
- Currencies 4 articles
- Data Compilation Methodology 11 articles
- Data Not Available 7 articles
- Data Updates 3 articles
- DataBank 13 articles
- Developer Information 16 articles
- External Debt 5 articles
- Finance/Lending 1 article
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) 2 articles
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)/Gross National Income (GNI) 4 articles
- ICP/PPPs 1 article
- International Comparison Program (ICP) 2 articles
- Microdata 15 articles
- Open Data Training 1 article
- Other 4 articles
- Poverty Data 11 articles
- Private Sector (IFC) 1 article
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS) 6 articles
- Quarterly Public Sector Debt 2 articles
- Subnational Data 6 articles
- World Development Indicators (WDI) 10 articles
- World Development Report (WDR) 1 article
- All articles