The Subnational Population Database is a publicly accessible web site that features time series population estimates for countries at the first-level administrative divisions (provinces, states, or regions). The database presents a country’s first-level administrative division population number and its share to total population estimates.
New and returning users may sign in
- What is the Subnational Population Database?
- What are the sources for the subnational population data?
- What is the estimation period for the Subnational Population Database?
- What are the methodologies used in estimating the subnational population data?
- How are the first-level administrative division used in the Subnational Population Database?
- Why do the estimates in the Subnational Population Database sometimes differ from official statistics?
No results.Clear search results
- Country Classification 6 articles
- Currencies 4 articles
- Data Compilation Methodology 11 articles
- Data Not Available 7 articles
- Data Updates 3 articles
- DataBank 13 articles
- Developer Information 16 articles
- External Debt 5 articles
- Finance/Lending 1 article
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) 2 articles
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)/Gross National Income (GNI) 4 articles
- ICP/PPPs 1 article
- International Comparison Program (ICP) 2 articles
- Microdata 15 articles
- Open Data Training 1 article
- Other 4 articles
- Poverty Data 11 articles
- Private Sector (IFC) 1 article
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS) 6 articles
- Quarterly Public Sector Debt 2 articles
- Subnational Data 6 articles
- World Development Indicators (WDI) 10 articles
- World Development Report (WDR) 1 article
- All articles