Once you selected countries, indicators and years you can download the data to your computer by clicking on the Download button at the top of the screen. Select the format for your report (Excel, CSV, TXT, or SDMX) and click Download.
New and returning users may sign in
- How do I start in DataBank?
- How do I select countries in DataBank?
- How do I view country and Indicator notes/metadata in DataBank?
- How do I select indicators in DataBank?
- How do I edit the list of Countries, Indicators and Years I have selected in DataBank?
- How do I view all the data that I have selected in DataBank?
- Why doesn’t the Table show all of the data I have selected in DataBank?
- How do I customize the Table in DataBank?
- How do I choose the type of Chart for visualizing my data in DataBank?
- How do I edit my country/series/year selection once I have the Table/Chart or Map open in DataBank?
- How do I download data in DataBank?
- How do I save my reports, access and delete them in DataBank?
- How do I share my DataBank Table/ Chart/ Map on social media?
No results.Clear search results
- Country Classification6 articles
- Currencies4 articles
- Data Compilation Methodology11 articles
- Data Not Available7 articles
- Data Updates3 articles
- DataBank13 articles
- Developer Information16 articles
- External Debt5 articles
- Finance/Lending1 article
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)2 articles
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)/Gross National Income (GNI)4 articles
- ICP/PPPs1 article
- International Comparison Program (ICP)2 articles
- Microdata15 articles
- Open Data Training 1 article
- Other4 articles
- Poverty Data10 articles
- Private Sector (IFC)1 article
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS)6 articles
- Quarterly Public Sector Debt2 articles
- Subnational Data6 articles
- World Development Indicators (WDI)10 articles
- World Development Report (WDR)1 article
- All articles