The default chart type is a line chart. Choose to visualize your data as a vertical/horizontal bar chart, a stacked area chart, vertical/horizontal stacked bar chart or a pie chart. Change the type of chart by clicking on the Chart options tab, located on the right side of the screen. Click on the Chart Type & Style tab and select the chart type from the dropdown list.Once you have chosen the new chart type, click on the Apply Changes button under Chart Options heading.
New and returning users may sign in
- How do I start in DataBank?
- How do I select countries in DataBank?
- How do I view country and Indicator notes/metadata in DataBank?
- How do I select indicators in DataBank?
- How do I edit the list of Countries, Indicators and Years I have selected in DataBank?
- How do I view all the data that I have selected in DataBank?
- Why doesn’t the Table show all of the data I have selected in DataBank?
- How do I customize the Table in DataBank?
- How do I choose the type of Chart for visualizing my data in DataBank?
- How do I edit my country/series/year selection once I have the Table/Chart or Map open in DataBank?
- How do I download data in DataBank?
- How do I save my reports, access and delete them in DataBank?
- How do I share my DataBank Table/ Chart/ Map on social media?
No results.Clear search results
- Country Classification 6 articles
- Currencies 4 articles
- Data Compilation Methodology 11 articles
- Data Not Available 7 articles
- Data Updates 3 articles
- DataBank 13 articles
- Developer Information 16 articles
- External Debt 5 articles
- Finance/Lending 1 article
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) 2 articles
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)/Gross National Income (GNI) 4 articles
- ICP/PPPs 1 article
- International Comparison Program (ICP) 2 articles
- Microdata 15 articles
- Open Data Training 1 article
- Other 4 articles
- Poverty Data 11 articles
- Private Sector (IFC) 1 article
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS) 6 articles
- Quarterly Public Sector Debt 2 articles
- Subnational Data 6 articles
- World Development Indicators (WDI) 10 articles
- World Development Report (WDR) 1 article
- All articles