By default the Table shows all the indicators and years for one country from your selection – to view the data for other countries you have chosen, open the list of countries by clicking on the arrow next to the country name under My Data Query and select a different country from the list.
New and returning users may sign in
- How do I start in DataBank?
- How do I select countries in DataBank?
- How do I view country and Indicator notes/metadata in DataBank?
- How do I select indicators in DataBank?
- How do I edit the list of Countries, Indicators and Years I have selected in DataBank?
- How do I view all the data that I have selected in DataBank?
- Why doesn’t the Table show all of the data I have selected in DataBank?
- How do I customize the Table in DataBank?
- How do I choose the type of Chart for visualizing my data in DataBank?
- How do I edit my country/series/year selection once I have the Table/Chart or Map open in DataBank?
- How do I download data in DataBank?
- How do I save my reports, access and delete them in DataBank?
- How do I share my DataBank Table/ Chart/ Map on social media?
No results.Clear search results
- Country Classification 6 articles
- Currencies 4 articles
- Data Compilation Methodology 11 articles
- Data Not Available 7 articles
- Data Updates 3 articles
- DataBank 13 articles
- Developer Information 16 articles
- External Debt 5 articles
- Finance/Lending 1 article
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) 2 articles
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)/Gross National Income (GNI) 4 articles
- ICP/PPPs 1 article
- International Comparison Program (ICP) 2 articles
- Microdata 15 articles
- Open Data Training 1 article
- Other 4 articles
- Poverty Data 11 articles
- Private Sector (IFC) 1 article
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS) 6 articles
- Quarterly Public Sector Debt 2 articles
- Subnational Data 6 articles
- World Development Indicators (WDI) 10 articles
- World Development Report (WDR) 1 article
- All articles