How do I select indicators in DataBank?
You can select indicators in three different ways:
1) Scroll through the list under the Series tab and check the boxes to indicate your selection;
2) Choose the first letter of the indicator name in the alphabet bar at the top of the screen, then check the boxes to indicate your selection;
3) Type in the name of the indicator in the search bar located at the top of the screen, then check the boxes to indicate your selection.
Narrow your possible indicator selection list by specifying the dimensions of your search using the Dimension Filters panel on the left side of your screen. For example, you can select an option to view only indicators related to Land Use by clicking on Environment and Land Use under Dimension Filters on the left-hand side of the screen.
How do I select the Years?
There are two different ways to select the time period :
1) Scroll through the list under the Years tab and check the boxes to indicate your selection;
2) Select the time span by using the filters listed under the Years tab: Most Recent Years: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 50 and then clicking “select all” or checking the boxes to indicate your selection.