Share your thoughts on World Bank Data

I need data about Renewable energy consumption (% of total final energy consumption) for 2013, 2014 ff

I need data about Renewable energy consumption (% of total final energy consumption) for years 2013, 2014 for all countries, also the GDP and gross fixed capital formation in constant price US$ 2005..for all countries for the same period.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Khawlah shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    responded  ·  AdminAna (Admin, World Bank Data) responded  · 

Thank you for your message. The main updates of the World Development Indicators (WDI) database take place in April, July, September, December. At that time, the most recent information is included, based on availability.

In the meantime, you can also check directly with the original data source. The information for the indicator ‘Renewable energy consumption (% of total final energy consumption)’ (EG.FEC.RNEW.ZS) is based on data from the International Energy Agency in IEA World Energy Balances.

Starting with the July 2016 version of the WDI database, constant US dollar national accounts series are based in 2010 prices.

Data from previous versions can be accessed via the WDI Archives: http://databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?source=WDI-Archives

Kindly also see link below:
    https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/114946-how-can-i-rescale-a-series-to-a-different-base-yea

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Thank you for visiting the World Bank's Data Help Desk. Please review the terms of use for this website. Your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Developer Info

Feedback and Knowledge Base